- Heather Crippen, CrossFit 403
- Devin Leinweber, Airdrie Alarm & Surveillance Inc.
- Elaine McKee, McKee Homes Ltd.
Winner will be announced at the Awards Gala on October 19, 2017.
Awarded to an individual whose business ethics and philosophies extend beyond the walls of their business and have a positive impact on the Airdrie community as a whole; an individual whose vision encompasses both the priorities of the community along with a high degree of business excellence.
Sponsored by: Airdrie Chamber of Commerce
- Majority of the business’ activity and leader’s contributions take place within the City of Airdrie
- Business must hold a valid City of Airdrie business license
- Business must be operating for a minimum of five years
- Nominees must not have received this award in the past five years
- Self-nominations are not eligible